Resources, Education, & Assistance for Colorado Housing
The chfareach membership and training program is a statewide cost effective educational tool that stabilizes and enriches your affordable housing community.
- Training for owners, managers, and site staff that focuses on current social and financial issues surrounding the housing industry
- Up-to-date information on multifamily housing, regulatory compliance, safety, and fair housing issues
- Enhances your site's commitment to effective management and service delivery
- Classes include take home materials that can be used as onsite reference aids
- Opportunities to network with your colleagues and exchange ideas
- Provides onsite resident education and tenant programs covering diverse subjects and activities, available exclusively to chfareach members.
What is the benefit of being a member versus a nonmember?
Chfareach members have unlimited access to all training classes without being required to pay registration fees.
Do I have to sign up all my properties for membership?
Membership is on a per property basis. Owners/managers may elect to join as many properties as they choose; it is not on an "all or nothing" basis.
Who can attend classes from a member property?
Anyone affiliated with the member property, i.e., owner, manager, office staff, maintenance staff, etc., may attend.
How much does membership cost?
The membership fee for 12 months is only $7.50 per unit per property.