reminder: doing more conventional business with chfa and freddie mac®
Select your location and register today for CHFA and Freddie Mac's upcoming trainings!
*No continuing education (CE) credits are provided for this training.
- This training opportunity is open to both lenders and real estate professionals.*
- Learn how to partner down payment assistance with Freddie Mac HFA Advantage® for HFAs for a great market advantage.
- Learn how to input CHFA’s conventional loans, including down payment assistance options, into Loan Product Advisor.
- Leverage Freddie Mac’s most affordable program, CHFA VLIP, to help lower-income borrowers.
- Natalie Miller with Essent will be in Grand Junction to discuss Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) with CHFA programs and current Essent products and services.
- Cari LaMere with MGIC will be in Denver to discuss PMI with CHFA programs and current MGIC products and services.