update: chfa seller's guide CHFA is pleased to announce the publication of a revised and updated
CHFA Seller's Guide. This version is a comprehensive update of the guide and incorporates all CHFA program and process changes previously announced via CHFA eNews announcements, webinars, and program matrices.
Please contact us with any questions or for more information.
Participating Lenders Announcement outlines the following primary changes:
The Seller’s Guide is a crucial component of our efforts to ensure that doing business with CHFA is simple, efficient, and straightforward.
- Clarification on total loan amount
- Debt-to-income (DTI) limits
- Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU) allowed
- Well documentation that no longer required
- Property Inspection Waivers (PIW) not acceptable
- Clarified Lock Expiration and extension capabilities
- Lender self-service features
- Tax returns requirements
- Mineral reservation requirements
CHFA Home Finance with any questions regarding these changes.
CHFA Home Finance
303.297.7376 or 888.320.3688 Denver
970.241.2341 or 800.877.8450 Western Slope