update: chfa seller's guide CHFA is pleased to announce the publication of a revised and updated
CHFA Seller’s Guide. This new version is a comprehensive update of the guide and incorporates all program and process changes previously announced via eNews announcements, webinars, and program matrices.
Participating Lenders Announcement outlines the following primary changes:
- User consent to collect and use contact information
- Specificity regarding CHFA Second Mortgage Loan subordination terms when utilizing a CHFA Refinance product
- Properties with cisterns are allowed
- Addition of CHFA requirements on how to change, transfer, or cancel loans
- Clarification on how to calculate Borrower income
- Clarification on first payment due dates
The Seller’s Guide is a crucial component of our efforts to ensure that doing business with CHFA is simple, efficient, and straightforward.
CHFA Home Finance with any questions regarding these changes.