update: chfa seller’s guide
CHFA is pleased to announce the publication of a revised and updated
CHFA Seller’s Guide. This version is a comprehensive update of the guide and incorporates all program and process changes previously announced via eNews announcements, webinars, and program matrices.
The Participating Lenders Announcement outlines the following primary changes:
- Lender approval and renewal requirements, including minimum production requirements
- Down payment assistance used as a principal reduction
- TRID 2.0 disclosure guidelines
- CHFA HomeAccesssm and CHFA SectionEightsm Homeownership homebuyer education, property inspection, and interest credit guidelines
- Early payoffs and the repayment of Service Release Premium (SRP)
The Seller’s Guide is a crucial component of our efforts to ensure that doing business with CHFA is simple, efficient, and straight forward.
CHFA Home Finance with any questions regarding these changes.