facebook: rethink what you know
Join CHFA and MGIC for the second webinar in our four-part webinar series: Facebook – Rethink What You Know.
Facebook started out as a network for college students and has grown into more than
two billion users globally. Everyone does their research these days, starting with an online search or asking their family and friends for information. If you’re not where homebuyers are looking, you can miss out on their business. With Facebook, you can create an online business hub so others can easily find you and you can be part of their consideration and conversations.
Key takeaways include:
Date: November 5, 2019
- Understanding the cultural shift to digital technology and how people like to communicate
- How the recommend feature can power your referral business
- How to connect with consumers using Facebook messenger
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am
Mark your calendar for future webinars:
More information and registration details on future webinars will be made available as dates approach.
- December 3, 2019: Instagram and Twitter: Harness the fastest growing (and moving) networks
- January 14, 2020: Video, advertising, and emerging trends
CHFA Home Finance
303.297.7376 or 888.320.3688 Denver
970.241.2341 or 800.877.8450 Western Slope