chfa lihtc program compliance manual updated
CHFA’s LIHTC program compliance manual has been updated
as of October 2015. Please use this version moving forward for questions regarding procedures, rules, and regulations.
Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program Compliance Manual
Changes were made only to the following sections:
To see a list of the forms included in the compliance manuals and access them directly, please visit the
Program Compliance forms page.
- Section 2.2C – Disallowed Fees
- Section 2.11 – Employee Units
- Section 3.12 – Unemployment
- Section 3.13 – Seasonal Employment
- Section 3.30 – Live-in Aides
As always, please contact your Program Compliance Officer with any compliance-related questions.