CHFA has implemented an enhanced document delivery system via HomeConnectionsm. The system allows Participating Lenders to upload documents more efficiently and allows CHFA to continue meeting review times – meaning you and your borrowers can get to the closing table timely!
New features include:
- Looks more like HomeConnection
- Faster delivery screen loading
- Ability to toggle between CHFA first and second lien loans on one screen
- Document list is on a single screen; required documents listed first
- Industry-standard document naming conventions
- Ability to sort documents by status
- More responsive document search feature
- Ability to view document delivery history
If you didn’t have the opportunity to attend a webinar to familiarize yourself with this new system, you can attend any Submissions of Files and Suspense Conditions to CHFA training. In addition you can view the training slides (PDF).
Please contact us should you have questions.
CHFA Home Finance
303.297.7376 or 888.320.3688 Denver
970.241.2341 or 800.877.8450 Western Slope