CHFA is on a mission. And that mission can only be achieved through the expertise, excellence, accountability, and dedication of our entire team.
That’s why we provide all our employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and professional development opportunities.
- Base pay that targets the market’s average pay for similar jobs
- Performance-based rewards for exceptional performance
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for our employees and their families
- Onsite gym and locker room, yoga and Zumba classes, and onsite bike storage
- Health club reimbursement
- Incentives for healthy living
- CHFA is a covered participant in the Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association (PERA). This pension plan serves as a substitute for Social Security.
- 401(k) plan, with company match
- Group life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
CHFA provides a challenging, progressive, and supportive environment that promotes employee development. A few of the ways we help our employees reach their full potential are:
- Company-paid training
- Professional development plans
- Tuition assistance for certification, undergraduate, and graduate degree programs through an accredited institution
We support our employees and the community through the following benefits:
- Paid volunteer day to support the local community
- Public transportation reimbursement, to help our employees live a more ecofriendly lifestyle or a parking subsidy to those who must drive
- Employee loans for down payment assistance, home repair, rental assistance, energy efficiencies, and hardships.