The Colorado Historical Foundation (CHF) created the CHF Revolving Loan Fund (Loan Fund) to leverage resources available for preservation of Colorado's historic buildings.
Partners in Preservation
The Colorado Historical Foundation (CHF) created the CHF Revolving Loan Fund to finance the preservation of Colorado’s historic buildings. The Loan Fund partners with the State Historical Fund to provide low interest rate loans as an additional source of funding for historic preservation.
CHFA assists CHF with loan origination and closing and services the loans.
If you are the owner of a Colorado historical building, you can use the Historic Revolving Loan Fund to finance the preservation of your building.
- Fixed rate loans
- Independent source of external financing
- Flexible terms and collateral
- Nonprofit and public entities
- Private individuals
- For-profit owners of historic properties
- Construction loans to rehabilitate a designated historic property
- Bridge loans to cover cash shortfalls for a qualified restoration or rehabilitation project
- Loans can supplement State Historic Fund grants and other historic preservation projects