About CHFA's Board
Board of DirectorsThe Board of Directors is the governing body of CHFA and is vested with all of CHFA's statutory authority. The Board of Directors:
- establishes policies that further CHFA’s statutory authority and mission,
- adopts and amends bylaws,
- appoints the Executive Director and other members of the Executive Team,
- adopts credit policies and credit guidelines for CHFA's lending programs, and
- authorizes bonds and investments to support CHFA’s lending activities.
The Executive and Senior Management Teams
The Leadership Team comprises the Executive Team, division directors, and managers. The team collaborates to translate CHFA's vision into practical applications for the staff by instilling energy, providing resources and support, and deciding operational and tactical issues.
The Executive Team members are the Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Operations Officer, the Chief Financial Officer, and the General Counsel. The team translates CHFA’s authority and mission as set by the Board of Directors, and sets the vision and strategic direction for CHFA’s operations. They also establish management systems processes to ensure that CHFA carries out its mission in an ethical and fiscally responsible manner.